“A Breath of Hope” Bubble Cruise Carnival
Date: Saturday, 17 November 2018 (3:00pm – 6:00pm, Meet up Time: 2:45pm)Location: Bauhinia Ferry (Meet up Location: Harbour Cruise-Bauhinia, North Point Ferry Pier)
Target: Lung cancer patients, caregivers, friends and the public
Bubbles symbolize joy,
Bubbles also symbolize hope,
What do bubbles mean to you?
This November, during Lung Cancer Awareness Month, A Breath of Hope together with Su Chung Tai, a four times Guinness World Record holder, will lead participants to break a new record of the “Largest Soap Bubble Making Lesson”, to raise awareness of lung cancer and support those touched by the disease.
The carnival includes an art therapy session, DIY lip balm stations, and a sharing session with clinical oncologists and special guests. A Breath of Hope will also donate HK$100 towards cancer patient care with every participation.
Have a fun and educational day with friends and family, while you set sail and enjoy the beautiful Victoria Harbour view!
Activities on the day include:
- Bubble performance
- New record attempt of “Largest Soap Bubble Making Lesson”
- Doctors and guests’ sharing session
- DIY lip balm station
- Art therapist session
- Photo booth
- Sending thank you cards
- Akina Fong, TV and radio program host
- Halina Tam, Celebrity
- Denice Wai, Celebrity Chef
- Su Chung Tai, Bubble Artist
- Dr. Joseph Au, Clinical Oncologist, President of Hong Kong Lung Cancer Study Group
- Dr. Patricia Poon, Clinical Oncologist, member of Hong Kong Lung Cancer Study Group
- Dr. Jacky Li, Clinical Oncologist, member of Hong Kong Lung Cancer Study Group
- Dr. Stephen Yau, Clinical Oncologist, member of Hong Kong Lung Cancer Study Group
This is a free of charge event. Due to limited space available, the event will be on a first-come-first-serve basis. To avoid disappointment please register now!